Saturday, June 7, 2008

John Doesn't Blog

So I've decided to start blogging because all my friends are doing it. What can I say, I give in easily to peer pressure. John refused to participate in this new venture. He said he doesn't get the concept of blogging because he doesn't read. I can appreciate that.

I woke up at 8:30 this morning because now that John and I both work full-time at Melaleuca we are on a reasonable sleep schedule. It makes us feel old because we are exhausted by 10 pm. It is paying the bills though. We are finally getting some things paid off ahead of schedule. Getting our taxes back is helping, too. We are deciding which computer we want to get before our current one finally gives up on life (which may be only days away).

Maybe I'll start taking more pictures. I need a digital camera.

No comments: