Friday, June 25, 2010

My Crazy Life

So I know my new leaf seemed a little short-lived to the person that reads my blog. She told me. I'm sorry. I've had a crazy couple of months. I got a new job (I start Monday), John and I are trying to buy a house in a relatively short period of time with the help of my mom, John has been working a lot more hours that he used to, he's applied for school, Abby started walking on Father's Day, my mom flew to Utah to hang out with my sister Becca for the summer (but you already knew that, didn't you, Becca), etc etc etc. I've been busy. I've also been pretty terrible about taking pictures lately. I need to give John a hard time about this too though because when I am good about taking pictures they all end up being of Abby with either John, Heather, or Mark. None include me. Which is why my Facebook profile picture is just Abby, not Abby and me. I am going to take some cute pictures this weekend and put them here by... Sunday. Night. Ish....
All I can do is try.

No comments: